These Terms set out your rights and obligations, and those of Versuscade - Lutson Goudleder SARL ("we" or "us"), in relation to www.versuscade.com (the "Site"), any Versuscade application that you access (the "App") and any goods or services available through, and material of any kind accessible or relating to, the Site, the App or us (the “Services”). When we refer to "Versuscade" in these Terms, we mean us, the Site, the App and/or the Services, according to the context.
You must take the time to read and understand these Terms before using Versuscade services. By registering with Versuscade, you accept that you are entering into a contract with us under these Terms. People who register for Versuscade establish an "Account", and become "Users". Visitors to Versuscade who do not become Users, but who nevertheless use the Site and/or download the App, affirm that they are bound by these Terms each time they access Versuscade. You should be aware that these Terms may change from time to time in accordance with Clause 20 below.
2. Obtaining an Account and providing a Payment Method
If we ask you to provide some information about yourself when you register for Versuscade, you must ensure that this information is accurate and current. You may keep this information updated through your Account.
Note that we are entitled to treat anything done through a User's Account, or by means of an email address, phone number or other communications method associated with that Account, as having been done by the User; it is up to the User to maintain the security of his/her Account.
When you place an order for a Product, you will need to supply us with details of a payment method, such as a credit or debit card, (your “Payment Method”) and other personal details so that we may process the order for you. If you elect to store a Payment Method with Versuscade, that Payment Method – with some of its details masked, for security reasons – will automatically be used; you may, however, be required to provide certain information (such as, but not limited to, a CV2 card security number) in order to proceed with using that stored Payment Method. In the event that you supply or attempt to use an invalid Payment Method, or a Payment Method which has lapsed, an order made using that Payment Method will fail. If we suspect that your Payment Method belongs to someone else or is one which you are not entitled to use, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account at any time.
The same person may not register more than one Account. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any Account which we reasonably suspect of infringing this requirement.
Important: You must ensure that the email address we hold for you is kept up-to-date and that you have full access to it – we will be sending you important messages there. So if you change email address, then you must change it on your Account. Should you provide an invalid email address or an email address that belongs to someone else, Versuscade may terminate your Account at any time without notice.
You must also ensure that the postal address to which we send you Products and communications is kept up-to-date in your Account.
You should not register as a User if you are under 13 years of age.
3. The Essentials of Versuscade
Versuscade allows Users to upload and store digital photographic images (each an “Image”). All Images must meet our Image specifications, which may be changed by us from time to time.
Versuscade offers Users the ability to order:
- prints of their Images on specific surface;
- personalised products and services which bear Users’ Images on or within them;
- other, non-personalised, products and services,
and we refer to those prints, products and services as our “Products”.
As Versuscade evolves and changes over time, we may add Products or remove Products from our Services. Clause 6 contains the terms of purchase for Products. It is the responsibility of Users to have sufficient web, app and device usage skills to make use of our Services.
Important: Your Image Storage with Versuscade must not be used as your main or back-up storage facility for your Images. It is up to Users to make sure that their Images are securely stored elsewhere, as we do not guarantee that we will continue to make Image Storage available to you.
Although we incur a cost in providing you with Image Storage, we don’t charge for providing. However, we only provide Image Storage for Users whose Accounts show a basic – and very minimal – level of activity.
Therefore, each User must log in to his/her Account at least once in any period of 24 months for the Image Storage associated with that Account to be maintained. So if you do not log into your Account for 24 months, Versuscade will permanently remove your Image Storage – including your Images, all Product creations using your Images and related User Content (see Clause 5 below) – from your Account, and they will not be accessible to you anymore. To reiterate: you must ensure that your Images and related content are stored elsewhere, and that you do not rely on Versuscade to store and access them, because they will be removed if your Account is inactive for 24 months. We will notify Users by email before we remove their Image Storage.
4. Your Images
Versuscade stores your Images through your Account before making the Product. However, please note that:
- We provide Image Storage at no cost principally in order to facilitate Users’ creation and purchase of personalised Products bearing their Images
- Accordingly, we do not intend or invite Users to store their Images other than for those purposes
- Your Image Storage may be removed if your Account is inactive – see Clause 3 for details;
- Your Image Storage must comply with our reasonable fair use requirements;
- Those fair use requirements would be breached by, for example:
- The automated or scripted uploading of Images or other User Content;
- The uploading of Images or other User Content on a high-frequency basis; or
- The inclusion of very large volumes of Images or other User Content in an individual album
- Should you breach our fair use requirements, we may suspend your Account, cease to provide you with Image Storage and/or delete your Images and other User Content from our systems
- In the course of storing your Images, we reserve the right to apply various techniques to make generally accepted improvements to the quality of the Image, such as by:
- Cropping to match our printer and the Product;
- Brightness enhancement; and
- Detail enhancement
- We also reserve the right to make changes to Images which are intended to improve their storability, including:
- Size reduction and downscaling; and
- Format conversion,
We strive to retain Images that are of sufficient quality for inclusion in personalised Products, but some loss and modification of detail may be apparent under close examination;
- We use reasonable commercial endeavours in our provision of Image Storage, but do not provide any guarantees as to the availability, speed of access to or reliability of the storage we provide;
- Images and other User Content may be deleted from your Account in various circumstances, as stated elsewhere in these Terms (including Clauses 3, 5 and 8);
- Our policies concerning the storage of Images and User Content may change from time to time;
- If an Image does not meet our specifications you may not be able to upload it and/or you may find that it is not possible to use that Image in conjunction with some or all of our Products;
- We have rules about User Content, and these apply to the content of Images (see Clause 5 below) (“Content Rules”); if you breach our Content Rules, we may – amongst other things – terminate your Account. And if your Account is terminated, we may delete all Images associated with that Account, so that they will no longer be accessible; and
- If we are notified of a claim or allegation that an Image breaches our Content Rules, we may prevent that Image being accessible through Versuscade or being used in connection with Products.
Note that we may send you postal mail or emails which includes one or more of your Images, such as by showing examples of personalised Products which may be of interest to you: by uploading Images, you consent to us doing these things with your Images.
You must not share or allow access to any of your Images in return for payment or for any other commercial purpose.
As indicated in Clause 3, you should make sure that your Images are securely stored elsewhere, as we do not undertake or guarantee to keep your Images and other User Content indefinitely, and we will not be responsible for the loss of, deletion or corruption of Images or any User Content. We do not keep back-up copies of Images and other User Content; we have no liability to you or any User if Images or other User Content become lost or corrupted as a result of any cause (including human error, software or hardware failure, failures of telecommunications or internet services, or events beyond our control).
If we actively decide that we are to cease hosting Images or other User Content, we will give you reasonable advance notice (of at least three months’ duration) to permit you to make alternative arrangements.
5. User Content and Content Rules
Images and other material (including textual annotations to and comments on Images) uploaded, posted, contributed, distributed, communicated, transmitted or linked-to by a User on, through or in connection with Versuscade are treated as "User Content" for the purposes of these Terms. Users must have the right to deal, and the right to authorise us to deal, with their User Content in the ways that they and we use it in connection with the Services or for other purposes referred to in these Terms. You must not upload User Content, or otherwise deal with User Content through Versuscade, if you do not have the right to do so. Each User shall ensure that his/her User Content, and his/her and our use of it, does not:
- infringe anyone’s copyright; in particular, you must ensure that you either own the copyright in an Image that you upload to Versuscade or that you are fully licensed by the copyright owner to upload the Image and to make any subsequent use of it (such as by including the Image in a Product) or in email and postal communications we send to you);
- infringe anyone’s privacy or data protection rights; in particular, you must ensure you have the right to depict any person who appears in an Image that you upload to Versuscade and to authorise the subsequent use of it (such as by including a depiction of that person in a Product or in email and postal communications we send to you);
- infringe any other rights, such as a trade mark, of any person or entity or a duty owed to any person or entity, such as a duty of confidentiality;
- contravene any applicable law (including, without limitation, any criminal law) or regulation;
- include anything that is false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, abusive, threatening or defamatory, or that might cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person;
- contain any computer virus, macro virus, Trojan horse, worm, or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt, or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or to surreptitiously intercept, access without authority, or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- misrepresent the User's identity in any way or impersonate any person;
- include any material containing personally identifying information about another person, such as their real name, address, phone number, or email address, except with the written approval of that person;
- contain material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive, which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group;
- harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any person;
- give the impression that it emanates from us, if this is not the case;
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse; or
- infringe our fair use requirements (see Clause 4 above) or otherwise interfere with the proper working of Versuscade.
The above are our Content Rules.
Although we prohibit the uploading of Images and other User Content which infringes our Content Rules, we cannot control and do not monitor or pre-screen the use of our Site and App. It is possible that Images or other User Content may be accessible through our Site and App which contravenes our Content Rules. We are not responsible for such Images or User Content, but if you become aware of any such Images or User Content on our Site or App please contact us.
We may without notice delete any Image or other User Content which appears to breach our Content Rules, or prevent any use of Services (including purchase of Products) which includes any such Image or User Content.
6. Terms of purchase for Products
6.1 A contract between a User and Versuscade for the purchase of a Product is created as follows:
- The User places the order for a Product on the Site by pressing an order confirmation button at the end of the checkout process: if the Product in question includes an Image or other User Content selected by the User it is a “personalised Product”; if it is a standard Product which does not include any Image or User Content it is a “non-personalised Product”
- By confirming your order, you are agreeing to purchase the Product you have selected
- At this point, we take payment for your order by means of your nominated Payment Method.
- We will send to you a “Thanks for your order” email detailing your order for the Product, and other information we must provide to you.
- When the Product you have ordered is shipped to you, we will send you a “dispatch” email
Note that Versuscade may reject an order in certain circumstances, namely:
- Your order breaching the requirements of these Terms;
- The use of Images which infringe the Content Rules;
- The use of Images which are corrupted, unsupported technically or inadequately pixelated;
- The Product you order being unavailable;
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment; or
- A relevant pricing or Product description error being identified.
If your order is rejected, we will contact you to confirm this and reverse the payment you have made for that order.
6.2 Modification and Cancellation of Order, Return and Exchange of Product
You have the right to cancel your contract for the purchase of a non-personalised Product, provided you notify us of the cancellation no longer than 14 days after the day following the day on which the Product is delivered. You must return the unused non-personalised Product to us within 14 days of notifying us of the cancellation, and must pay the cost of returning the Product to our nominated address. We will refund the purchase price you have paid for the Product within 14 days of its return. However, if the value of the Product has been reduced by any handling of it beyond what is necessary to check whether the Product is as expected, we may deduct an amount to reflect that reduction in value from the sum we refund to you. Please note that the right to cancel a contract and return Products does not apply to any personalised Products – although you do have the right to reject any Product which is faulty or not as described in our specifications.
However, for orders of personalised Products we allow a 30 minute period during which you can amend your order. That 30 minutes runs from the appearance of the “Thank you for your order” screen on the Site at the end of the order process.
For all above request, you can go into the "Order History and Details" in your account and "Add a message" to us. Or you can click on "Contact" and send us a message directly with your order number.
7. International use of Versuscade
You must ensure that you comply with the laws that apply to you and your use of Versuscade, including as to User Content, the Images that may be viewed and the Products that may be bought through Versuscade. That use may be prohibited or restricted in various jurisdictions.
8. Closure of Accounts
You may choose to cancel your Account at any time by contacting us. You may be asked to provide further proof that you are the holder of the Account. Further, we are entitled to lapse an Account if its User has not logged in to the Account for two years or more. If your Account is terminated because you have breached this Agreement (including a breach of our Content Rules), we may prohibit you from establishing another Account. Where an Account is cancelled, lapses or is terminated, we are entitled to close the Account and entitled (but not obliged) to delete all Images and other User Content associated with that Account. You will nevertheless remain responsible for performing your obligations under these Terms, and the rights granted to us under these Terms (including in Clause 9) shall not be terminated as a result.
9. Intellectual Property
By uploading, posting, contributing, distributing, communicating or transmitting User Content (including Images), a User expressly grants to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable licence (including the right to grant sub-licences through multiple tiers) to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute and communicate to the public that User Content worldwide through Versuscade and any other interactive services through which Versuscade (or a service based on Versuscade) is accessible for the purpose of ,performing obligations we owe to Users and exercising rights Users grant to us, subject to and in accordance with under these Terms. The licence under this Clause 9 will survive any termination of these Terms or any cancellation, suspension or lapse of the relevant Account. For the avoidance of doubt, the licence under this Clause 9 does not permit us commercially to exploit a User’s Images (or other User Content) by creating and selling our own products bearing the User’s Images (or other User Content) without the User’s consent. Note that we may modify User Content in order to conform it to Versuscade or the requirements of a Product (such as by cropping Images). You acknowledge that all copyright, trade marks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to Versuscade (including, without limitation, User Content associated Users other than you) are owned by, or licensed to, us. You may use and access Versuscade and that User Content only to the extent required for the use of the Services in accordance with these Terms, and for the purpose that we make them available. No-one may copy, distribute, show in public or create any derivative work from Versuscade, or any of the material which is found on Versuscade unless properly licensed to do so by us. You are not allowed to use Versuscade (or to copy or use any material found on Versuscade) for any commercial purpose other than to conduct the purchase of a Product from Versuscade. You are not allowed to remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in material taken from Versuscade. No-one may use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access Versuscade for any purpose without our prior express written permission.
11. Our Role
We reserve the right at any time and without notice (a) to suspend or terminate your ability to access Versuscade, (b) your use of all of part of the Services, (c) to remove from access via Versuscade any User Content associated with a User or his/her Account, (d) to warn Users and other users of Versuscade against interacting with a particular User, and/or (e) to take technical and legal steps to stop any Users from using Versuscade if they appear to us to be in breach of any provision of these Terms. Should we do so, you acknowledge that we shall not incur any liability to you or to any other person. In addition, we are entitled to suspend provision of all or part the Services, or the availability of User Content associated with any User, at any time if we are obliged or advised to comply with an order, instruction or request of any limb of government, or any regulator, court or other competent authority.
13. Contact from third parties.
If anyone contacts us in relation to User Content or a transaction associated with you, then you agree:
- to provide all reasonable information and assistance we may require in connection with responding to that contact; and
- to respond promptly and accurately to it, should we pass the message to you for a response.
14. Additional services.
15. Operation of Versuscade
We reserve the right to withdraw or modify all or part of the Services or Versuscade where we have legal or commercial reasons to do so. There may be times when the operation of Versuscade is adversely affected, or becomes inaccessible, as a result of technical difficulties experienced by Versuscade, on the Internet or other communications networks, or other matters that are beyond our control. Please note, however, that we cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to Versuscade or any of the material that appears on it. If we are conducting a period of planned unavailability of the Services, we will inform Users of this by a notice that appears on one or more pages of Versuscade. For security or other reasons, we may require you to change your password or other information which facilitates access to Versuscade; however, we will never ask you for your password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and any additional identifying information.
We use reasonable care and skill to provide Versuscade in accordance with our specifications for Versuscade but:
- the Services are provided "as is"; and
- we cannot and do not guarantee that Versuscade or the Services will meet your requirements, including (without limitation) as to the availability or speed of delivery of any User Content placed on or made through Versuscade.
We shall have no obligation, duty or liability whatsoever in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty and any other tort) or otherwise, save as expressly provided in these Terms. Nothing in these Terms excludes or restricts our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, nor our contractual obligations in respect of Products we agree to supply following our acceptance of your order in accordance with Clause 6. We, our agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and subcontractors will not be liable to you or anyone else, whether in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty or other tort) or otherwise:
- for any loss of revenue, data, business, anticipated savings, profits, opportunity, goodwill or reputation, or for any business interruption; or
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss damage, costs or other claims,
howsoever caused or arising. Except as expressly stated elsewhere in these Terms, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms, whether express or implied (by common law, statute, collaterally or otherwise) are hereby excluded, except in the case of fraud, or where such exclusion is not permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Versuscade will not have liability to you or any other person in respect of User Content. We will not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations under these Terms caused by matters beyond our reasonable control. The provisions of this Clause 16 shall survive the termination or expiry of these Terms.
You agree to indemnify Versuscade, its agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and subcontractors against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise out of or in connection with any:
- breach of these Terms by you or through your Account; or
- User Content associated with you or your Account.
We reserve the right to assign these Terms, and to assign or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these Terms, but will not do so in such a way as to reduce any guarantees you are given under these Terms. You may not without the written consent of Versuscade assign or dispose of these Terms or any of your rights and obligations under it.
19. Entire Agreement
These Terms are intended to contain your entire agreement with us relating to your use of and access to Versuscade; we believe them to be fair and reasonable. They replace all earlier agreements and understandings with you relating to Versuscade.
20. Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time, and post the new version on Versuscade. The new version of these Terms will take effect:
- commencing 28 days after the date of posting (or such later date as we indicate in the relevant posting), if any of the changes is to an operative provision of these Terms which is capable of adversely affecting you; or
- immediately upon the date of posting (or such later date as we indicate in the relevant posting), if the changes are not reasonably capable of adversely affecting you - examples of which would include, without limitation, (i) changing the name of, and/or the web-address (www.versuscade.com) that you use to access, Versuscade, and (ii) the refinement of provisions that are already included or referred to in these Terms.
In either case, if you do not wish to be governed by the new version of these Terms, you must cease to use the Services and Versuscade. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not have any liability to you in that event.
If any part of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder shall remain valid and enforceable. Our failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. The headings to the Clauses are for ease of reference only and do not affect the interpretation or construction of these Terms. A person who is not a party to these Terms has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of these Terms, provided that this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
These Terms, the Services each order and purchase of a Product shall be governed by French law. You and we each submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts in relation to disputes arising in connection with these Terms, the Services and any order for or purchase of a Product.
23. Keeping these Terms
We don't separately file the Terms entered into by Users when they register for Versuscade. Please make a durable copy of these Terms by printing and/or saving a downloaded copy on your own computer. They are offered in English or in French only.
We are a company registered in France under registration SIRET number 41124528500019 under the name Lutson Goudleder SARL; the address of our registered office is 17 route de la rivière basse, 32160, Préchac sur Adour, France. You can contact us by email or phone using the contact informations in the Contact page of the website. We will send our notices to you by email to the email address specified in your Account.
What personal information do we collect about you ?
When you access and move around Versuscade, register an Account with Versuscade or purchase a Product from Versuscade, we may collect some or all of the following personal data about you:
- a username and password;
- name, date of birth, age and sex;
- billing and delivery addresses, email address and phone number(s);
- Payment Method (typically credit card or debit card) details;
- your Images and other User Content;
- correspondence with and from Versuscade;
- your preferences about receiving communications from Versuscade;
- information about your use of Versuscade, and your browsing and online purchasing activities; and details we may ask you to submit to verify your identity.
We may also collect some of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us.
In order to take advantage of some of our Services, you may need to supply us with the personal details of a third party (for example, their name and address if you wish to send them a Product to them as a gift). We will not use this information for anything other than providing the Services for which the information was supplied.
We may disclose your first name and last name, to selected third parties, including but not limited to Pro-Gallery owners from whom you have purchased items. The purpose of this is so that a record may be kept by the third parties of who has purchased Products from them. It is a condition of your use of our Services that you agree to this disclosure of this data.
How do we use your personal information ?
Your personal data will be collected, processed, stored and used by us, and passed to and processed by our subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and other data processors acting under contract with us:
- to provide Versuscade to you;
- to contact you to provide examples of Products bearing your Images we think might interest you;
- to create personalised Products selected by you;
- to associate your Account, and your Product purchases, with you, and to verify your identity;
- if you elect to store a Payment Method with us, to associate that Payment Method with you when you place an order;
- to tailor aspects of Versuscade (including its search function) to you;
- to process payments you make for Products;
- to pass your Product order for delivery by third party deliverers engaged by us;
- to provide customer support;
- to contact you by email and mobile communication (such as text (SMS) and "push" notification);
- to contact you by post;
- to include your Images in our contacts with you, such as to depict examples of Products bearing your Images that we think might interest you;
- for customer satisfaction and customer experience improvement purposes, such as by analysing data we hold about you, and combining it with data held by third parties, in order to discern your interests, demography and other factors, and in consequence to offer goods and services that are likely to have the greatest value to you; and in connection with the prevention and detection of fraud and other crime.
If you elect to store a Payment Method with us, that Payment Method will not in fact be stored by Versuscade itself, but instead it will be stored by a payment service provider under contract with us. The storing payment service provider will be required to comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Note that, when using a stored Payment Method to make payment for your Versuscade order, certain techniques will be used to assist in maintaining the security of the details of your stored Payment Method. For example, not all of the payment card number will be visible to you (typically, all except the final four digits will be masked), and you will be required to provide certain information (such as, but not limited to, a CV2 card security number) in order to proceed with using that Payment Method. To remove or change a stored Payment Method, please follow the procedures specified on the Site or App, or contact our customer services team.
If you are asked to provide a phone number for a Product you are ordering, note that the phone number will be provided to the deliverer of your order – and (unless you specifically opt not to permit this) will appear on your order's packaging – to assist with the delivery process. If you do not wish your phone number to be used in this way, then please do not provide a phone number when placing your order.
We may use automatically collect anonymous information about your use of Versuscade. For example, we may automatically log which parts of Versuscade you access, which web browser you deploy and the website from which you linked to Versuscade. You cannot be identified from any of this information. It enables us to compile statistics about the use of Versuscade, and to help target aspects of Versuscade and advertising to you more accurately.
Disclosing your personal data
We will not disclose any of your personal data, other than to subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and data processors (including deliverers and payment service providers) under contract with us, without your permission unless:
- we are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention or detection of crime or fraud);
- we are in negotiations with a third party for the sale or purchase of any of Versuscade's business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- Versuscade, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Versuscade about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
To make full use of versuscade.com and to benefit from certain personalised features, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to be set up to accept cookies. The versuscade.com website (like many other shopping websites) will not work when cookies are blocked.
The list below details the cookies used on versuscade.com. We have outlined who sets these cookies and their purpose.
|Functionality||Versuscade.com||Versuscade.com uses these cookies to enable some basic functionalities to provide a basic personalised experience whilst browsing, making creations and shopping on our website. Examples include remembering your login details, which products you have added to your basket, your language preferences. The information collected through these cookies is only used for this purpose and is never shared or sold on to third parties.|
|Strictly necessary||Versuscade.com||These cookies are essential as they enable you to move around a website and use its features, such as accessing the checkout. The information collected through these cookies is only used for this purpose and is never shared or sold on to third parties.|
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Here's how to do it:
- In the settings menu, select 'show advanced settings' at the bottom of the page.
- Select the 'content settings' button in the privacy section.
- The top section of the page that then appears tells you about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to clear any cookies currently stored.
- In the tools menu, select 'options' (MAC users, go to the Firefox menu & select 'preferences')
- Select the privacy tab in the options box.
- From the dropdown choose, 'use custom settings for history'. This will bring up the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable them by clicking the tickbox.
- In the settings menu / Safari menu, select the 'preferences' option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the 'block cookies' section.
- In the tools menu, select 'Internet options'.
- Click the privacy tab.
- You will see a privacy settings slider which has six settings that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be placed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
For information on how to manage cookies via other browsers, please consult your documentation or online help files.
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general our Site will not operate properly if cookies are off. In particular, note that you may be prevented from making purchases of Products if cookies are disabled.
Subject Access Requests
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), you have the right to request a copy of all personal data we hold about you, by means of a process called a Subject Access Request.
if you make a Subject Access Request, Section 7 of the Act requires us :
- To tell you whether we process any of your personal data
- If so, to provide you with a description of the personal data we hold, the reasons it is being processed, and with whom we share it
- To provide you with a copy of the personal data we process in an intelligible form, and (where this is available) to inform you about the source of the data
All Subject Access Requests must be in writing. We may require you to pay a fee in an amount specified under the Act (currently a maximum of €10) to help meet our costs in dealing with your request.
Links to third party sites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those websites or their policies.
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to guard against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
We have security measures in place to protect our database of Users and access to this database is restricted internally. However, note that it remains each User's responsibility:
- to ensure no-one else uses Versuscade through his/her Account;
- to log off or exit from your Versuscade Account when not using it; and
- to keep his/her password or other access information secret.
We will never ask you to confirm the details of your Account or Payment Method by email or mobile communication. If you receive such contact, please do not respond to it.
Updates to this policy